Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||RF I O Module||Distance:||8KM-12KM(Line-of-Sight)|
Traffic Automation Wifi Digital IO Module , Oil Gas Wireless Expansion Module
4-way digital input output module can achieve wireless transmission in real time, the relay output of receiver module is connceting with ON-OFF input of the transmitter relay output. In other words, when the input of the transmitter switch on, the corespond relay output will be on at the same time. When the input of the transmitter switch off, the corespond relay output will be off at the same time. All channels are independent. No program, no wires, users can remote control switching. This product is widely-used in Industrial controller, wireless monitoring, waterworks automation and other projects.
1.KYL-812 Application diagram
2.KYL-812 Connection Diagram
Wireless water pump automatic control
Wireless sound and light alarm lights
Industrial remote control, industrial site monitoring
Traffic Automation Control
Environmental Monitoring System
Oil pipeline monitoring system
|Power supply D.C.||9-36V||24V||Output currents 500mA|
|Transmission distan ce||8-12KM||Line-of-sight|
|Ourput No.||4 output|
|Output type||Relay||Maximum load capacity DC 220V5 A|
|Input No.||4 input|
|Input type I||Dry Contact|
|Input type n||DC 0-24V||Low level < IV||Low level corresponds to closed|
|High Level>4.5V||High level corresponding to disconn ected|
|Transmitting Curren t||<300mA|
Remarks: The input type has been specified according to the customer's requirements. So can not be changed after shipment
•The Function-Indicator Light
1. Power Indicator-PWR: Power on
2. Data indicator-T/R: Flashes once per second, indicating that the module is operating normally
3. Running lights-RUN: The indicator flashes when the module transmits/receives data each time
4-7: Switch output status indication D1-D4:The indicator light is on, indicating that the corresponding output channel is closed, otherwise it is disconnected
1. DIP1-4: Channels choosing
2. DIP5-8: Working mode choosing
*Users generally use the inputting change sending mode, DIP7-ON;
*To avoid more than two remote control systems working at the same time in one remote control range, the module for different system should choose different channel (working frequency);
*In timing mode, one must be the master and the other is the slave
*It should be effect by re-power on the module after changing the DIP position.
1. Install the antenna to the module.
2. In accordance with the use of demand, according to the above instructions set the DIP switch, connect the corresponding switch input, switch output device.
3. Connect the power (12-30V), turn on the power switch, the power requirements of the output current needs reach more than 500mA.
4. At this point, the input of module can control the output of another module.
5. The module is two-way transmission, that is, a module can as an input, at the same time, can also be used as a controlled output, and vice versa.
6. Within the same remote control distance range if user using more than two sets of remote control system, one should use a different operating frequency to avoid mutual interference.
4. Feedback/repeater mode
At feedback/repeater mode, receiver will retransmit the command it received and make it reach longer distance. It functions as a repeater. The transmitter will output related ON-OFF condition on its output COM after receiving retransmitted command. Meanwhile, the output indicator will be ON/OFF. Its output condition will be the same with its input condition. If receiver didn't receive the command, it will not retransmit, feedback will fail. Master's output condition will be not the same with its input. This function can monitor receiver's output results. If the user is not familiar with the product and is unfamiliar with the method of use, all code switches should be pull to the ON position to test.
•KYL-812 Other Application
KYL-812 can work with same series I/O Module: KYL-813, KYL-818 etc, to reach the function of centralized control, and centralized output (please indicate to sales when you set the purchase order). Please look the below diagram as example:
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-812 module.
►3pcs 8pin flat cable.
►1pc 2pin power cable.
►1pc small magnetic antenna
2. Selectable accessories
►Selectable antenna.(Users can choose the antenna according to their needs.)
Pic.: Part of selectable accessories
Contact Person: sales