Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Analog Input Output Module||Voltage:||9V-30V|
KYL-824P 0V-5V / 4mA-20mA Four-Way Wireless Analog Acquisition Module for Industry Control Automation
4-way I/O and 4-way Analog Input Output Module can achieve wireless transmission in real time. The relay output, voltage and current output of the receiving module are related to the ON-OFF input and voltage/current input of the transmitting module in real time; In other words,when the input of the transmitter switch on, the corespond relay output will be on at the same time. When the input of the transmitter switch off, the corespond relay output will be off at the same time. All channels are independent. No program,no wires, users can remote control switching. This product is widely-used in Industrial controller, wireless monitoring, waterworks automation and other projects.
Pic.: KYL-824 Analog Input Output Module Connection diagram
Industrial remote control, industrial site monitoring
Wireless car control
Water plant automation
Traffic Automation Control
Environmental Monitoring System
Oil pipeline monitoring system
Remarks: Analog input and output default 0-5V, if you need 4-20MA input and output, please specify at the time of purchase.
•KYL-824 Terminals and Hardware Introduction
1. 4-way Analog Acquisition input/output 4-20MA, The same I0(0=1, 2, 3, 4), voltage/current output negative, and 04 means switching 4th channel dry contact output.
Pic 1: 4-way Analog Acquisition input/output 4-20MA, 04 means switching 4th channel dry contact output. Power terminal
2. 4-way input, support passive and active input
When choosing passive input, only need set a switch or a button between Ix (x=1, 2, 3, 4)and GND, the ON OFF condition will be transmitted to remote output module, then transmit out.
When choosing active input,user need input a high or low level in the Ix (x=1, 2, 3, 4)terminal, the high level will disconnect, the low level will close correspondly. Pay attention, when no level input, the receiver output will disconnect.
Pic. 2: Four-way switch output
•The Function-Indicator Light
1. Power Indicator-PWR: Power on
2. Data indicator-T/R: Flashes once per second, indicating that the module is operating normally
3. Running lights-RUN: The indicator flashes when the module transmits/receives data each time
4-7: Switch output status indication D1-D4: The indicator light is on, indicating that the corresponding output channel is closed, otherwise it is disconnected
•Dip Switch Definitions
1. DIP1-4: Channels choosing
2. DIP5-8: Working mode choosing
*Users generally use the inputting change sending mode, DIP7-ON;
*To avoid more than two remote control systems working at the same time in one remote control range, the module for different system should choose different channel (working frequency);
*In timing mode, one must be the master and the other is the slave;
*It should be effect by re-power on the module after changing the DIP position.
•KYL-816 Using Method
1. Install the antenna to the module.
2. In accordance with the use of demand, according to the above instructions set the DIP switch, connect the corresponding switch input, switch output device.
3. Connect the power (12-30V), turn on the power switch, the power requirements of the output current needs reach more than 500mA.
4. At this point, the input of module can control the output of another module.
5. The module is two-way transmission, that is, a module can as an input, at the same time, can also be used as a controlled output, and vice versa.
6. Within the same remote control distance range if user using more than two sets of remote control system, one should use a different operating frequency to avoid mutual interference.
1. Triger mode
When ON-OFF input status changed,it will triger I/O Module to send the local status information. This mode has fast speed,can be in real time. Only when input status changed, then will send the signal, the energy consumption will be low.
2. Timer mode
At this mode, there should be one master and one slave module. The master will synchronize with the slave every 1s, means the master will transmits its condition to slave every 1S and the slave will feedback its condition to master every 1S. If the time master cannot synchronize with slave reaches at 3S, all contacts will disconnect. They connects until the master is synchronizing with slave again. There will be 1s transmission delay at this mode.
3. Collecting mode
At collecting mode, DIP8(transmitting mode), DIP7 (master/slave mode) and DIP5 (repeater/feedback mode) are all invalid. At this mode, module works as a Modbus slave it can not transmit data actively. Master can be a PC connecting with a wireless data module or other data terminal. Data terminal sends Modbus RTU command and requests slave feedback collection condition or control slave's ON-OFF output. Slave's ID can be 1 to 254.
4. Feedback/repeater mode
At feedback/repeater mode, receiver will retransmit the command it received and make it reach longer distance. It functions as a repeater. The transmitter will output related ON-OFF condition on its output COM after receiving retransmitted command, meanwhile, the output indicator will be ON/OFF. Its output condition will be the same with its input condition. If receiver didn't receive the command, it will not retransmit, feedback will fail. Master's output condition will be not the same with its input. This function can monitor receiver' s output results. If the user is not familiar with the product and is unfamiliar with the method of use, all code switches should be pull to the ON position to test.
•KYL-824 Other Application
KYL-824 can work with same series I/O Module: KYL-813 or KYL-818 etc, to reach the function of centralized control, and centralized output (please indicate to sales when you set the purchase order). Please look the below diagram as example:
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-824 module.
►1pc small magnetic antenna
2. Selectable accessories
►Selectable antenna.(Users can choose the antenna according to their needs.)
Pic.: Part of selectable accessories
Contact Person: sales