Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Analog I O Module||Distance:||2KM-3KM(Line-of-Sight)|
KYL-816U 0V-5V / 4mA-20mA Two-Way Wireless Analog Acquisition Module for Industry Control
KYL-816 Analog Wireless Acquisition Module has the function for analog acquisition and wireless transmission, do not re-empolde, it can achieve the function for wireless remote controlling and collecting data with a low cost. It is industrial design and has a wide work temperature so that can meet client's requirement for whole day using. Besides, the RF adopts narrowband FM and has high anti-jamming. Accord with EN300220.
1. Analog: two channels 0-5V/4-20mA current input and two channels 0-5V voltage/4-20mA current output.
2. Power supply: 12-30V, providing protection for power supply in reverse.
3. There are power monitor circuit and watch dog circuit for the CPU, and ensure that this module can operate at adverse circumstances.
4. With the indicator light of power supply, operation, receive and transmit.
5. Wireless communication interrupt alarm output. 1) Relay alarm output 2) Voltage/current output 0
6. Can work by Modubus RTU protocol.
•KYL-816 Interface Description
•The Function-Indicator Light
1. Indicator light for the power supply (PWR): power supply indication;
2. Indicator light for working(RUN): indication for the equipment working in gear, the bicker period is 2S when the equipment work in gear.
3. Indicator light for transmit(TX): indication for data transmitting.
4. Indicator light for receive(RX): indication for data receiving.
•Two-wire current sensor and KYL-816 connection
1. Master-slave acquisition mode
1) Working mode:acquisition mode.
2) The host is a PC or touch screen connecting to a wireless transmission module (such as KYL-300I).
3) The host and KYL-816 module use the standard Modbus RTU communication protocol.
4) The host and KYL-816 module should be with the same working channel
5) The ID of KYL-816 can be set from 1-254
2. Transmission method for Point to Point
1) Working mode select the timing mode. One is master and the other is slave. Master regularly acquires input signals, encodes and wirelessly transmits.The receiver receives, decodes and outputs the corresponding voltage or current signal, ie, the output signal of the receiver module changes following the input signal of the transmitter.
2) The timing transmission interval can be set from 30 milliseconds to 60 seconds. When set to 000, the KYL-816 acquisition module only acts as a receiving unit and does not transmit data. When the sending interval is set to non-zero, KYL-816 master sends the acquired data at set regular intervals. The transmission interval of minimum transmission unit is related to the wireless communication rate, which is generally 500ms. If a lower transmission interval is required, it should be specified before ordering.
3) When 2pcs KYL-816 modules communicate with each other, they must have the same ID and channel.
4) PIN3(ERR) and PIN4(ERR) of KYL-816 can be used as alarm output. When the receiver does not receive the transmitter's signal, it will output a "closed" signal.
5) When the communication fails, the output voltage or current can be automatically set to 0 or maintain the original output state. This function can be set in the "fault output mode" in option settings.
1. Parameter configuration
The user can configure parameters of the module by the software of KYL-806. Operable parameters include
1) Module ID. Range from 001-254.
2) Working channel. There are 1-16 channels with different frequency.
3) Working mode. Timing mode / acquisition mode.
4) Master/slave. Valid in timing mode, the host sends data actively at set interval, slave receives data and outputs analog signal.
5) Timed transmission interval. The transmission interval of KYL-806 in timing mode can be set from 10ms to 60 seconds.
6) Fault output time. When the master-slave communication interruption lasts longer than the fault output time in the timer mode, the master/slave will output an alarm signal.Until resynchronization.
7) Fault output mode. If “Off” is selected, the master/slave is interrupted when the master/slave communication interruption lasts longer than the fault output time in the timer mode. All outputs will output a 0 signal until resynchronization.
•KYL-816 Using Method
1. Install the antenna to the module.
2. According to the use requirements, set the communication parameters with our company's standard programming cable, including the following contents:
1) Working mode. For point-to-point, please select the timing mode, Modbus master-slave networking, use the acquisition mode.
2) Working channel. The modules communicate with each other with the same working channel, 16 channels can be set.
3) Module ID. For point-to-point, the modules communicate should be with the same ID; in the acquisition mode, different modules must be set with different IDs.The master queries different modules based on the ID.
4) In the timing mode, set master/slave, timing interval, fault output time, and fault output mode.
3. Disconnect the programming cable, connect KYL-816 and the corresponding switch input, switch output device.
4. Connect the power (12-30V), open the power switch, output current of the power supply should be more than 500mA .
5. If KYL-816 works in acquisition mode, the user host needs to connect a wireless module (such as KYL-300I) and send acquisition command by the wireless module.In the acquisition mode, the user can also modify the KYL-816's parameters directly via wireless transmission command without programming cable.
6. Wireless remote acquisition, control testing.
*Remark:To avoid more than two remote control systems working at the same time in one remote control range, the module for different system should choose different channel (working frequency).
KYL-816 Outline Drawing
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-816 module.
►1pc small magnetic antenna
2. Selectable accessories
►Selectable antenna.(Users can choose the antenna according to their needs.)
Pic.: Part of selectable accessories
Contact Person: sales