Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Wireless Data Transmission Module||Distance:||2km-3km|
320 USB 500mW, Data Transceiver 433MHz RS232 RS485 TTL 8/16/32/64 Channel Wireless Point-to-Multi point
1. Wireless Data Transmission Module Frequency Band: 433MHz, 450MHz,470MHz,868MHz,915MHz etc ISM Frequency Band;
2. 8 channels, if need, 16/32/64 channels are available to satisfy various configuration of communication at the same time;
3. Wireless Data Transmission Module Baud Rate:1200,2400,4800,9600,19200,38400bps；
4. Wireless Data Transmission Module Data format:8N1/8E1/8O1(Other formats can also be provided, such as 9-bit data bits to meet the requirements of multi-machine communication)；
6. Transparent data transmission,transparent data interface used in transceivers is for meeting many standard or nonstandard user protocols. Any false data generated in air can be filtrated automatically (What has been received is exactly what has been transmitted)；
7. Industrial-grade design, uses high-quality devices and high-precision Temperature compensation crystals to meet the needs of all-weather work. Reliable operating temperature up to -35°C to +80°C；
8. Complies with standard EN 300220 and ARIB STD-T67.
●Wireless POS, PDA wireless smart terminal;
●Wireless data transmission, automatic data collection system;
●Wireless LED display, Responder and intelligent traffic;
●Converting RS-485 cable to wireless communication, such as PLC.
Table: Transmission distance, Receiver sensitivity and baud rate
|Baud rate (Bps)||Receiver sensitivity||Transmission distance (Line-of-sight)|
KYL-300I Interface diagram
Table: Channel and RF Frequency
|CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency|
1. The LED indicator light will glitter red for 0.5S once after switched on.
2. The LED indicator light will glitter green continually while receiving data from air.
3. The LED indicator light will glitter red continuously when transmitting data into air after receiving from COM.
4. If the module enables the sleep function, LED indicator light is always dark.
1. When Module A transmits data and module B receives data
That is, the delay time that the terminal A (connected to the module A) sends data to the terminal B (connected to the B module) by wireless. Which be fixed to the time for transmitting 15 bytes. This time is related to the air baud rate, but not to the interface baud rate. details as follows:
Table: Baud rate and delay time
|Baud rate (Bps)||Delay time(ms)|
2.Module transceiver conversion time
That is, the time for converting from the receive state to the transmit state, or from the transmit state to the receive state. During this time (100us), the module cannot receive air data.
•How to use KYL series micro power wireless data module
+3.3-6V DC, According to the needs of users, it can share the power with other devices, but please select a power supply with a better ripple factor. If conditional, 5V regulators can be used to supply power alone. It is recommended not to use the switching power supply. If you must use the switching power supply, please pay attention to the interference due to switching pulse. In addition, if there are other devices in the system equipment, it must be grounded reliably. Otherwise, it can be self-contained, but it must be completely separated from the city electricity. The maximum output current of the power supply should be more than 1.5 times the maximum operating current of the module.
Connection diagram for wireless module and computer:
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-300I module.
►9PIN flat cable.
►1pc antenna (about 10cm)
Pic.: Standard accessories.
2. Selectable accessories
►TTL interface programming cable. (for users to set parameters through RS232 interface of the computer)
►Selectable antenna. (Users can choose antenna if need)
Contact Person: sales