Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Low Power Wireless Module||Distance:||2km|
Low Cost Low Power Consumption Module 433MHz RF Transceiver TTL Interface
1. Ultra-low power consumption, less than 25mA in receiving mode, less than 1uA in sleep mode.
2. The battery can be as supply (such as lithium batteries).
3. High sensitivity, high output power (up to 400mW or more at 3.6V)
4. 8 optional channels, optional communication rate.
5. Small size, easy installation, easy to embed user equipment.
6. The whole module has good shielding performance. When used in embedded, it can effectively prevent mutual interference between devices.
Wireless call system, wireless queuing machine, medical vessel;
Wireless POS, PDA;
Wireless data transmission, automated data acquisition system;
Wireless LED display, answering device, etc., intelligent transportation.
|Power supply D.C.||3.3V||3.3-5V|
|Transmission distance||2KM||Line-of-sight the height of antenna 1.5m|
|Dimension||49mm*23mm*10mm||Without Antenna connector|
Table: Transmission distance, Receiver sensitivity and baud rate
|Baud rate (Bps)||Receiver sensitivity||Transmission distance (Line-of-sight)|
KYL-500L Interface diagram
Table: Channel and RF Frequency
|CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency|
1. The LED indicator light will glitter red for 0.5S once after switched on.
2. The LED indicator light will glitter green continually while receiving data from air.
3. The LED indicator light will glitter red continuously when transmitting data into air after receiving from COM.
4. If the module enables the sleep function, LED indicator light is always dark.
1. When Module A transmits data and module B receives data
That is, the delay time that the terminal A (connected to the module A) sends data to the terminal B (connected to the B module) by wireless. Which be fixed to the time for transmitting 15 bytes. This time is related to the air baud rate, but not to the interface baud rate. details as follows:
Table: Baud rate and delay time
|Baud rate (Bps)||Delay time(ms)|
2.Module transceiver conversion time
That is, the time for converting from the receive state to the transmit state, or from the transmit state to the receive state. During this time (100us), the module cannot receive air data.
•How to use KYL series micro power wireless data module
+3.3-6.0V DC, According to the needs of users, it can share the power with other devices, but please select a power supply with a better ripple factor. If conditional, 5V regulators can be used to supply power alone. It is recommended not to use the switching power supply. If you must use the switching power supply, please pay attention to the interference due to switching pulse. In addition, if there are other devices in the system equipment, it must be grounded reliably. Otherwise, it can be self-contained, but it must be completely separated from the city electricity. The maximum output current of the power supply should be more than 1.5 times the maximum operating current of the module.
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-500L module.
►1pc antenna (about 10cm)
2. Selectable accessories
►TTL interface programming cable. (for users to set parameters through RS232 interface of the computer)
►Selectable antenna. (Users can choose antenna if need)
Contact Person: sales